Careers at Eyediology
Job Opportunities with Eyediology Opticians
Eyediology is an established independent practice situated in Spitalfields London; we pride ourselves on delivering exceptional service and going the extra mile. We have some exciting plans for refurbishment in the near future, which means the chosen candidate will have the opportunity to grow with the practice.
We are searching for an experienced Optical Assistant looking for a long-term position, to join our small team in a dual role as a Client Experience Associate. As the main point of contact, you will help ensure that existing and prospective clients have a positive experience throughout their journey with us. You’ll respond to inquiries by phone, email, and social media platforms, whilst fulfilling a supportive role alongside our resident Dispensing Optician.
If you haven’t found the environment and people that bring out the best in you and want to be part of something you can be proud of, then you’re the kind of person we’re looking for.
- This is a permanent position
- Desirable working schedule: 5 days a week, Monday – Friday
- Salary is commensurate with experience and ability, to be discussed upon interview
- Annual leave is 20 days plus bank holidays
The applicant must have as many of the following qualities as humanly possible…
- You are an Optical Assistant with a minimum of 3 years of experience
- You are polite, welcoming, and engaging
- You must have articulate written and verbal communication skills
- You are a computer-literate
- Confident conversing by phone and digitally i.e email and by social media
- You must be able to interpret optical prescriptions and have a good knowledge of common ocular conditions
- You have good knowledge of current and emerging services in optics
- You are able to work well when under pressure
- You are a contributing team player
- You are willing to attend conferences, courses, and trade fairs to keep your knowledge up to date
- You have a keen interest in fashion, frames, and optics
- You must be willing to learn as the industry and our practice develops
If would like to be considered for any of the above positions please send a cover letter, CV and additional information that you think we would find relevant to: